This article will explain to you how to use XPR Network Mainnet in Metal Pay to make deposits and withdrawals of XPR (this will also apply to more xTokens as they are added)
- Tap on the Crypto card to find the XPR Network (XPR) token and tap on it.
- Tap 'Receive' and choose the "Mainnet - Using the XPR Network" Network option, then hit Continue
- Your Deposit address is displayed
- metalpay.com is your address to deposit on XPR Network Mainnet to Metal Pay
- The MEMO is required and is visible in RED. Make sure you enter this when sending from the WebAuth app or another exchange that supports XPR Network Mainnet. Deposits sent to Metal Pay without a memo will not credit to your account.
Once you copy that memo, go back to your WebAuth Wallet and then send from there. Click here to learn how to send the crypto to Metal Pay via the WebAuth Wallet.
- Tap on the Crypto card to find XPR Network (XPR) token and tap on it.
- Tap 'Send' and choose "Mainnet - Using the XPR network" as your Network, then hit Continue
- Enter an amount and hit Continue
- Enter the XPR Network address @name you are withdrawing to. Remove the @ symbol. Exchanges require deposit memos. If a withdrawal is sent without a memo when required it will not credit to your exchange account.
- Preview your withdrawal. Notice how there are 0 fees! That's the power of XPR Network blockchain. Tap the Ready button and Submit your withdrawal.