ℹ️ ACHs are withdrawal only, as ACH deposits are temporarily disabled at this time. To fund your Metal Pay account, you will need to do so by using a linked debit card, direct deposit, wire transfer, or crypto deposit.
Before Getting Started:
- Please make sure your Metal Pay is fully verified by unlocking your 'Cash' Card
- Tap your avatar photo in the upper left-hand corner
- Proceed to 'Payment Methods'
- Tap the '+' sign in the upper right-hand corner
Once there, you will see the two non-debit options for adding a bank account:
Bank Login (Recommended):
- Tap 'Bank Login'
- Search for your bank account by either scrolling or using the search bar
- Enter your bank's username/user ID and password
- Tap on the type of account you want to link, either your checking or savings account.
- Tap on 'Continue'
- Tap "Account/Routing Numbers"
- Enter the Account and Routing Number.
- Tap on 'Continue' to begin the micro deposit verification process.
ℹ️ Please keep in mind that micro deposits can take up to 5 business days to first arrive. If you do not see your micro-deposit after that time, please contact us.