This article will outline how to link your bank account with Metal Pay.
ℹ️ ACHs are withdrawal only, as ACH deposits are temporarily disabled at this time. To fund your Metal Pay account, you will need to do so by using a linked debit card, direct deposit, wire transfer, or crypto deposit.
Before Getting Started:
- Please make sure your Metal Pay is fully verified by unlocking your 'Cash' Card
- Tap your avatar photo in the upper left-hand corner
- Proceed to 'Payment Methods'
- Tap the '+' sign in the upper right-hand corner
Once there, you will see the two non-debit options for adding a bank account:
Bank Login (Recommended):
- Tap 'Bank Login'
- Search for your bank account by either scrolling or using the search bar
- Enter your bank's username/user ID and password
- Tap on the type of account you want to link, either your checking or savings account.
- Tap on 'Continue'
- Tap "Account/Routing Numbers"
- Enter the Account and Routing Number.
- Tap on 'Continue' to begin the micro deposit verification process.
ℹ️ Please keep in mind that micro deposits can take up to 5 business days to first arrive. If you do not see your micro-deposit after that time, please contact us.