This article will outline how you can deposit crypto to Metal Pay.
Did you know there is no fee charged by Metal Pay for depositing cryptocurrencies?
ℹ️ Only cryptos with a "mainnet" label have deposit and withdrawal capabilities. Check out our Help Center article: Which cryptocurrencies are supported for deposit and withdrawal on Metal Pay?
- Tap on the 'Crypto Card' to access the Marketplace.
- Select a crypto to deposit on Metal Pay.
- Tap on 'Deposit'.
- Tap on the crypto network of choice, ie, XPR Network or the Ethereum network.
- Click on the icon to the right of the address, this will copy the address to your phone clipboard.
- Go to your crypto wallet and paste the address.
- Enter the deposit amount and complete the transaction in your crypto wallet.
ℹ️ We strongly recommend double and triple-checking that you're entering the correct address when depositing your crypto from an exchange or external wallet to Metal Pay. Crypto sent to an incorrect address may result in lost and potentially-unrecoverable funds. Click here to learn more: What happens if I Send Crypto to the Wrong Address?
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say “Hi”, find out how you can contact our Client Services team. Also be sure to follow our Client Services+ Help Center on X (@MetalHelpsMe) to stay up to date and learn how to get the most out of your Metal Pay experience!