This article will outline how to turn on, view, and turn off Recurring Buys for cryptocurrencies on Metal Pay.
Before Getting Started
- Make sure your Metal Pay account's fully verified by unlocking your 'Cash' Card.
- Tap on the 'Crypto' Card.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to buy
- After tapping the 'Buy' button, you will see 'One time purchase' with a dropdown menu in the middle of your screen:
- One time purchase: You can choose to make a one time purchase and not set a Recurring Buy
- Daily: You can choose to make daily buys
- Weekly: You can choose which day to set your weekly purchases on.
- Monthly: You can choose to buy monthly on the 1st or 15th of the month
- Choose your Payment Method
- Review your transaction
- Click 'Schedule'
ℹ️ When setting a Recurring Buy, you're setting it for one crypto at a time. Please repeat all the steps above if you'd like to set multiple Recurring Buys.
Where to View/Cancel your current Recurring Buys
- Tap on your Account in the upper-left corner of the Menu screen
- Tap 'Recurring buys'
- To cancel a Recurring Buy, choose the Recurring Buy you'd like to cancel
- Tap 'Cancel Order'