This article will guide you on how to send your cryptocurrency from your Metal Pay account to your WebAuth Wallet on XPR Network (Click here to learn more about WebAuth).
Before Getting Started:
- You will need to fund your 'Crypto' Card within your Metal Pay account
- You must have already created your XPR Network account within the WebAuth Wallet
Check out our Help Center article: Which Cryptocurrencies Support Deposit and Withdrawal on Metal Pay?
- Tap on your 'Crypto' Card within the Metal Pay app and then choose the crypto you'd like to send to your WebAuth Wallet
- Click 'SEND' and select the amount you'd like to send
- You can alternate between choosing the coin quantity or $USD equivalent value by clicking the '🔃' on the right side of the value
- If you want to withdraw the max amount, you can click 'MAX' on the left side of the value
- On the middle of that same screen, you should see a box prompting you to choose a blockchain network you would like to send your funds over on. Choose which network to send your funds over to your WebAuth Wallet. Example: Let's say you're withdrawing XPR. You can choose to send it over the Mainnet (XPR Network) or ERC20 (Ethereum) Networks
- When choosing your Network to withdraw funds on, please note that each blockchain network may have different fees and wait times (click here to learn more).
- On the address page, please enter the crypto address and memo (if required) to where you're sending your funds. Once everything is entered correctly, click 'Review'
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you're entering the correct address associated with the network you're choosing (Example: use an ERC20 (ETH) address when sending over the ERC20 network).
- If you're sending funds over XPR Network Mainnet, you just need to enter the XPR Network name without the '@' symbol (click here to learn more)
- On the 'Review Order' screen and make sure everything looks correct before hitting 'Withdraw"
And you're all set! You should be receiving an email confirmation notifying you that your withdrawal has been initiated and then another email notifying you when it has been completed.
ℹ️ We strongly recommend double and triple-checking that you're entering the correct address when withdrawing your crypto from Metal Pay to an exchange or external wallet. Crypto sent to an incorrect address may result in lost and potentially-unrecoverable funds. Click here to learn more: What happens if I Send Crypto to the Wrong Address?
- Want to learn how to get the most out of your WebAuth Wallet and entire XPR Network Blockchain experience? Check out our XPR Network Help Center!
- Want to deposit crypto into Metal Pay? Check out this article here: How do I deposit crypto into Metal Pay?
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say “Hi”, find out how you can contact our Client Services team. Also be sure to follow our Client Services+ Help Center on X (@MetalHelpsMe) to stay up to date and learn how to get the most out of your Metal Pay experience!